Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Dries Van Noten Fall 2013 Details



via: style.com

The ones who follow me already know, that I'm a huge fan of Dries Van Noten. Also the latest collection is one of those I keep going back to style.com, simply to admire the beauty of the creations! Can't get enough of these details!

I'm also very curious about the new perfume Dries Van Noten did in collaboration with Frédéric Malle, will try that for sure! Read about it here. So far it's not available in stores here in Switzerland, also the new scent of Marni is not in stores yet... can't wait to try those. I kind of have the feeling, that those two scents are made for me.....

Happy Monday! Enjoy the little things and focus on the good stuff, my motto for today!

xxx Gabrielle

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are delicious! I hadn't seen the DVN collection but it looks so good from these photos. I love all the stripes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos ARE delicious.
    http://lordashbury.com

    ReplyDelete