Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bassike

Bassike


via: bassike.com


Some of my best friends are Aussies and I used to live down under for about two years. We lived in Perth and I must say, I miss it almost every day! Western Australia is such a super beautiful place! And the relaxed vibe of Perth and especially Fremantle is still buzzing in my heart! As a town Melbourne and Sydney are actually more interesting, but all our best friends live in Perth, so Perth was the best place for us!

So... therefore I thought it might be good to share one of my favorite Aussie brands, bassike.

Go have a look at their website here.

I love their jeans and t shirts and lately they have some pretty awesome leather pants and the fur clutches are fantastic too!

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment