Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Talking about Akris




Via: style.com

While preparing yesterdays post, I had an other look at the Fall Ready To Wear Collection of Akris (showed you the link to their Spring 2013 collection yesterday).

This looks above are my favorites from their 2012 Fall Collection, you can see the whole collection here.

I love the color palette and the minimalist chic! The Akris woman looks strong, beautiful and intelligent to me and once again it becomes clear that real sexyness does not include showing much skin!

I'd love, love, love to wear all this looks!

2 comments:

  1. I think Akris did really good work this time. This collection is minimalistic, but on the other hand it shows fabulousness of women wearing those clothes. Great job thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I wasn't really familiar with Akris, definitely have to keep an eye on them in the future!
    xx Laura

    http://lesbelleschosesdelaura.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete