Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spring 2013 RTW Favorites part I


Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang and Marc Jacobs are some of the stand out collections for me. These Looks from the shows are my personal favorites from the designers mentioned.

I love how Victoria Beckham went to a less girly place, the shoes are awesome and I love the hats as well. She went ahead and for me this collection is her best so far. I love the simplicity and the relaxed chic of this collection. 

The collection of Alexander Wang really blew me away! Especially the look Erin Wasson was showing! She's the perfect amazone, "don't mess with me" seems to be the statment of the Alexander Wang girl this season. The deconstruction details are genious and I'd die to try the sandals with the straps!

Helmut Lang is a designer I love a lot. But somehow I loved his fall 2012 rtw collection more than this one; maybe I need more time to adapt to his step he took. The two looks here, with the orange leather though are fantastic. For anyone reading this..... I am no fashion expert, in this blog I just write about what I feel when look at the collections.

The collection from Marc Jacobs keeps popping up in my mind. I loved the graphic prints and I need to get some really pointy shoes, have you seen them? One almost didn't pay attention to the shoes, because the looks where so fantastic and eyecatching, but once I started to notice them I had to tell myself to keep an eye on the dresses, really funny how a detail can destract you.



Photos via: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment